As Seen on Crafty Crow!!!

23 November 2010 10:20 by SarainAkko
I can't tell you how excited I am that one of my Chanukah Crafts was featured on The Crafty Crow today. The Crafty Crow is a collection of' crafts for children and for a variety of ages.

This is a blog that I check regularly to see what sorts of amazing things other crafters have been up to and an essential place to stop over to if you are looking at a long holiday break with no idea what to do to keep the kiddies engaged and creative.

Check it out, its a great collective of ideas and innovation in the world of child imagination.

The Crafty Crow

You might recognize some other prominent Jewish craft-sters also featured. What a great morning surprise.

You can see the original Color-fun and Counting Menorah HERE

2 Response to "As Seen on Crafty Crow!!!"

  1. Galit Breen Says:

    oh, your blog is a FIND! off to check out your crafts even though i'll never get back the half hour i just sent poring over your exquisite blog! so happy to have found you today! :)

  2. SarainAkko Says:

    Galit- you're my new favorite person. Bonus, you're from MN which is practically like being from Chabon's Sitka in my mind so I can't wait to check out your blog. Thanks so much for dropping by, check back soon for more Chanukah razzle dazzle.

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from you so let me know what's on your mind. Chances are I'll probably even write you back. What can I say, I'm a people person.