It's been a long time baby

15 May 2011 10:11 by SarainAkko
I've been a little busy as of late. 

Busy working and mothering and living and crafting and nourishing and hosting and cleaning and celebrating and running and occasionally coming up for air. 

This is the part where I take a breath.

Here's a little video I made of my newest creative exploit.

Enjoy!

2 Response to "It's been a long time baby"

  1. Risa Tzohar Says:

    Mazal Tov! Welcome back, (girl? boy?)

  2. Mustang65 Says:

    Congratulations on your newest member. I'm not a big poster (obviously) but I can't pass up a new baby. :) I found your blog because of the link from New Nostalgia on your rainbow cake...which was a major hit here. I loved the video and hope you are enjoying this snuggly new time.

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from you so let me know what's on your mind. Chances are I'll probably even write you back. What can I say, I'm a people person.